Levitection is a scientific research and development company operating in the field of advanced electromagnetic imaging, specifically focused on the development of revolutionary Near Field Threat Detection (NFTD) systems for concealed weapon detection in public safety applications. Levitection is – advancing the science of weapon detection.
CEO & Co-Founder
- Award-winning software solutions executive with over 20 years’ experience managing large multi-National divisions specializing in software and services for communications, advertisement and media.
- Worked around the World including Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America and Israel leading teams in the design, development and delivery of products, solutions and ongoing software releases.
- Experience driving highly successful multi-million dollar programs and solutions.
- Raviv earned a BSc degree in Computer Science & Information Systems from The Technion Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel.
Dr. Gideon Levita
CTO & Co-Founder
- World-renowned radar systems engineer with over 40 years of experience.
- Gideon earned his MSc in Electronics Engineering from Technion – Israel Institute of Technology in Haifa Israel in 1974 followed by a PhD in Electronics Engineering from Berkley University in 1977.
- Worked primarily at Rafael Advanced Defense Systems in several leadership roles as Head of Radar Sensors Group and as Chief of Radar systems engineering.
CMO & BD
- Adam began his career working as a metals trader for an Australian mining company managing sales, import/export and logistics for clients in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
- Experienced entrepreneur working on start-ups and businesses primarily in the fields of cost efficiency solutions and retail-based technologies.
- Entrusted with and led company turnarounds focused on overall strategy, sales and operational efficiencies.
- Adam is an alumni of McGill University in Canada and The Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
- Rakefet, is an algorithm and system engineer with extensive experience in high-end unique solutions in the field of radar signal processing.
- Worked for over 15 years at Rafael Advanced Defense Systems.
- During her tenure at Rafael, she led a high-powered microwave multi-disciplinary group, composed of physicists, engineers and technicians focused on a variety of disciplinaries such as plasma physics, high voltage circuit and signal processing.
- Rakefet has a Msc. in Electrical Eng. in the field of optical communication from The Technion Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel.
- Prior to joining Levitection, Kobi worked at Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd in their engineering group.
- Kobi was the lead designer of complex communication and radar hardware system, starting from requirement down to manufacturing.
- Extensive experience in digital hardware design.
- During his military service in the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF), Kobi spent 5 years in the elite technological unit of the Intelligence Corps – 8153. In this role, he served in several leading roles involving large-scale technological systems.
- Kobi holds a BSc in electrical engineering, from Ort Braude College of Engineering, Karmiel, Israel.
Dr. Aharon Levi
Signal Processing and Microwave
- Aharon is considered by the radar community as the #1 expert in radar signal processing in Israel.
- He has over 40 years of professional experience including working at Rafael Advanced Defense Systems.
- During his distinguished career, two projects under Aharon’s technical leadership won the highest Israeli security award.
- Since 2002, Aharon has consulted to companies such as Elbit, Elisra, IBM, Roadeye and BIRD Aerosystems.